- 3 organic pasture raised eggs
- 1/2 cup of organic, gluten free all purpose flour. We like this one: Click here.
- 1 cup of organic milk (cow, cashew, almond, coconut, walnut, hemp etc.)
- 1-2 TBSP of healthy fat for high heat (grass fed butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, sunflower oil)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Heat oven to 425* F.
- Place 10″ cast iron pan with 1-2 TBSP of fat in to heat until butter or oil is melted and coating the surface of the pan.
- While pan is heating, put all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into hot pan and bake for 20 minutes.
You may add herbs like rosemary, thyme, or sage with raw organic cheese and organic nitrate free ham for a savory Dutch Baby.
Alternately, you may add some cinnamon with fruit like apples or blueberries and top with yogurt for a sweeter version.