The skin is the largest organ, and plays an important role in detoxification. While many people play close attention to the skin of their face, the rest of the skin is largely ignored. A simple way to care for the rest of your skin, stimulate detox, and help improve health is dry skin brushing.
The benefits of dry skin brushing include:
- Stimulating the lymphatic system, increasing detoxification
- Boosts circulation and exfoliates the skin, which may reduce cellulite
Here are some pointers if you would like to try it:
- Brush your skin once or twice a day using a dry skin brush with firm natural bristles. Click here to order.
- Use gentle pressure while brushing toward your heart.
- You should see your skin become more rosy, but not red. If you become red, you are pressing too hard.
For more information about the benefits of skin brushing, click HERE.